We’ve done our best to provide an unbiased look at the best apollo quality longboard on the market today. Finding the right model for you can be tricky, but we hope this list will help make your search easier.
Top 10 Best apollo quality longboard for Every Budget
We’re well-versed in the world of apollo quality longboard and have spent countless hours researching them to bring you this list. We know what makes a great model and what makes one that’s not worth your time or money. We also believe that it’s important for consumers to have access to as much information as possible when making these types of decisions. How we chose the best apollo quality longboards: We narrowed down our list of options by looking at several factors. These include:
- Build quality
- Ease of use
- Value for the money
- Customer reviews
- Brand reputation
- Customer service
- Return & warranty policy
- 🛹 40” MAPLE WOOD: The REDSHIFT is equipped with a solid, shorter 40 inch deck for very easy maneuverability compared to your larger decks. The deck size makes it a great longboard for kids and shorter adults. The eight layers of high-quality maple wood give the board a significant amount of strength without compromising flex.
- 🛹 REDSHIFT - PICK THE RIGHT BOARD: This symmetrical Twin Tip Drop Through is perfect for beginners just joining the exciting world of longboarding and for experienced riders leveling up their freeride and downhill game! The low center of gravity makes this cruiser board your ideal companion for longer distances, freestyle and cruising.
- 🛹 DESIGNED & ENGINEERED IN GERMANY BY SKATERS: The REDSHIFT is upgraded with lightweight yet sturdy 7” aircraft aluminum alloy trucks, which outlast the streets you ride them on. Durable 70mm x 51mm HR83A medium-hard wheels for a more dynamic freeriding experience that allows for sliding and carving. ABEC 9 RS high speed chrome steel bearings make your ride precise and stable.
- 🛹 WHAT'S INCLUDED: Your new longboard skateboard is built by a team of passionate longboarders and designers. We love crafting longboards as much as we love riding them. Your complete longboard comes assembled and ready to ride; with deck, trucks, wheels and bearings topped off with OS780 premium quality griptape. Plus a free T-tool to adjust truck stiffness to your riding style in seconds.
- 🛹 CUSTOMER SERVICE & TWO YEAR WARRANTY: Your board comes with free two year no-questions-asked replacement, backed up by the best customer service in the industry. Check out the other Apollo longboards for adults, teens and kids ranging from classic maple wood boards to advanced bamboo and fiberglass compositions.
- MADE BY SKATERS - All of our boards are designed by skaters and inspired by our location in Southern California, the birthplace of longboarding. Our design cues come from the local surf culture and natural materials, we let the simple aesthetics shine on their own. We also prioritize our customer service and want you to be completely stoked with your new board. All messages are replied to within 24 hours and we’ll do our very best to ensure satisfaction and maximum cruising on our boards.
- VERSATILE BOARD - 44-inch Longboard Skateboard designed for cruising and skating around town. Kicktails make this board super functional for all sorts of riding styles.
- WHEELS FOR CRUISING - A 78A soft high quality urethane is used for the 70mm wheels. The wheels are nice and soft for extra grip while turning and a super smooth ride over rougher roads. With a cool translucent look, the wheels are sized perfectly for the cruising this board excels at.
- QUALITY MATERIALS - The deck is made with bamboo veneer on top and bottom with a maple core to add strength and stiffness. This makes the deck super durable and beautiful. The sand grit finish provides grip without the hassle of replacing grip tape and shows off the beautiful bamboo design. The trucks are made from gravity cast aluminum which makes them strong and durable. The bushings are SHR (medium stiffness) which adds to the cruising experience.
- ENDLESS SKATING OPTIONS - This board is the perfect accessory or alternative for many outdoor activities or methods of transportation. Take it to the park, the beach, traveling, camping, the bike path, pump track, you name it. Or maybe you’re tired of your bicycle or roller skates. It’s also great for land SUP paddling or paddleboarding. Be creative, happy skating!
- 🇩🇪 GERMAN ENGINEERING - sturdy custom trucks bolted to a 27 inch deck made from 7 layers of hand-picked wood make a cruiser you will fall in love with. ABEC 9 bearings and not-too-soft, not-too-hard 60mm wheels are the secret to speed and a feeling of surfing down the street.
- 🌎 SKATE EVERYWHERE - grab and skate everywhere! Small enough to carry on the bus or in the trunk, this vintage cruiser perfectly stows away under a desk or in a school locker. Yet large enough for the perfect cruising feeling.
- 🛹 BUILT BY SKATERS - we are a team of designers, skaters and engineers making boards for our family of over 2.7 million happy Apollo customers. You love skating and so do we. This cruiser is designed with asymmetric double kick tails so you can take it to the skatepark or bowl and rip mannies, ollies and flip tricks.
- 🥇 ALL YOU NEED + WARRANTY: Arrives at your house fully assembled and ready-to-ride straight out of the box. Adjust the stiffness of the trucks with the included T-tool. Free 2-year manufacturer's warranty included, backed up by the best US-based customer service in the industry.
- 🎁 FOR YOU - this lightweight, small, robust and especially agile mini-longboard is ideal for beginners and experienced boarders, young and old alike. You will love to ride it for commuting, shopping, meeting your friends for coffee or just cruising for fun.
- Wheels: MBS 100mm x 65mm all-terrain wheels cast with 78a super-high-rebound urethane for a perfect blend of on-road speed and off-road traction
- Deck: sturdy maple-lam drop deck keeps your center of gravity low for pushing and off-roading
- Trucks: reverse king pin - 50 degree base - 7 inch aluminum hangers - heat treated crmo axles - grade 8 king pins
- Bearings: rubber shielded ABEC 9 with high speed lubricant
- Grip-tape: Super coarse 46 grit off-road grip
- MADE BY SKATERS All of our boards are inspired by our location in Southern California, the birthplace of longboarding. We skate in all types of places, so we carefully created the SUV collection with high quality materials to give you the best possible skating experience. We also prioritize our customer service. We want you to be completely stoked with your new board, so we reply to all messages within 24 hours and will do our very best to ensure satisfaction and maximum cruising on our boards.
- SKATE UTILITY VEHICLE The SUV boards are designed to be versatile, making them perfect for a little bit of everything. Park, transition, street, pump track, bowls, and even a hint of downhill. You can even use it as a cruiser to skate your favorite spots.
- LARGE SOFT WHEELS The large 60x40mm 78A soft wheels provide a responsive ride and the ability to cruise over rough terrain with relative ease. These are much larger than traditional skateboard wheels making this board ready to ride anywhere.
- HIGH QUALITY DECK AND TRUCKS The deck is made with 7 plies of Canadian maple for suburb durability and extra pop! The deck is 8.5” wide which makes it a nice stable ride. The weight limit for this board is 275 lb. The 140mm skate trucks are made from high quality gravity cast aluminum. This makes the trucks strong and super durable for anything you can throw at them.
- SUPER PORTABLE The size and versatility of this skateboard makes it easy to bring with you anywhere you are going. Can fit easily into the back of a car or a large locker for skating on the go.
- CLEAR DESIGN: Our clear 40 Inch Platypus board “Dragon” was designed to offer better balance, stability, and made for speed. These boards are surf inspired and are made for cruising and carving. The wheels are more exposed on this board to allow for sharper turning angles so you can really carve in corners. The decks are made with clear acrylic plexiglass. They aren't slippery and no grip tape is needed! You don’t have to sacrifice the see-through aspect of our board by putting grip tape on top.
- QUALITY WHEELS: 70mm 78A wheels means your board is designed from the ground up for ideal cruising and carving.These soft wheels allow for a smooth ride on a variety of different surfaces. The wheels have LED lights inside them that are powered by friction and magnets to make your wheels light up and glow for fun evening rides!
- CLEANING: Our boards are easy to keep clean and clear by cleaning with water or our board cleaner found on our website. Avoid cleaners with chemicals like Windex. Microfiber towels are your friend! Accidentally scratched your board? Try our board polishers to remove light to moderately deep scratches and restore your board.
- ALL EXPERIENCE LEVELS WELCOME: Ghost boards are made to be fun for all levels of riders! They’re great for beginners and experts alike!
- RIFT DROP THROUGH LONGBOARD: Classic retro-surf-style longboard for commuting, cruising, carving, and downhill riding. Rift provides the agility and control needed to bomb hills and pivot quickly and responsively.
- GET A GRIP: Stay grounded with an extra grippy 80AB fully covered deck and durable 70x51mm 78 PU wheels. Dimensions: 41" x 9.5" featuring drop-through trucks.
- SMOOTH SAILING: Take control of your ride with reactive and smooth gliding slant reverse 180mm kingping trucks with precision ABEC-7 stainless steel bearings.
- HIGH-SPEED & ACCURATE: Precision ball bearings in the ABEC-7 tolerance grade is ideal for high speed and extreme running accuracy, capable of handling all of your adventures.
- DURABLE & STABLE: Constructed from durable Canadian Maple and ready to roll. You can ride with confidence knowing your board can handle anything almost anything you throw at it.
- ESSENTIAL INFORMATION：41 x 9.5 inch 8 floors of natural maple longboard skateboards, ABEC-11 high speed chrome steel bearing, 8 inch 181 aluminum truck
- HIGH QUALITY WHEEL：70x51mm high elastic PU wheels with 81a hardness.
- GOOD SHOCK ABSORPTION SYSTEM：PU shock absorb ring Providing effective cushioning, adds more comfort to your skateboarding experience.
- ENJOY ： This Longboard features low to ground is easy to learn for beginners, perfect for commuting, long distance riding, downhill, cruising, carving, freeride slide, freestyle and dancing.
- PERFECT GIFT：This longboard is a perfect gift for your friends and family who are interested in sports.If the T tool is missing, contact customer service to get it.
- COOL & FUN: Electric Skateboard brings you beautiful scenery, designing for happy time and cool cruising. Buy it now and begin joyful journey of electric longboard.(Maintain safety with UL certified battery)
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL: Portable electric skateboard, take you to enjoy the scenery anytime, anywhere. Switch freely, accelerate, brake, forward and backward, 3 speed modes for novice to professional riders.
- COST-EFFECTIVE POWERFUL MOTOR: Full charge the electric skateboard in 3 hours. The 35 inches electric longboard cruise max 10 miles by high torque 400W brushless motor, conquer upto 20% grade hill with ease.
- CRAFTED SOLID DECK & EXCELLENT PU WHEELS: 11 composite layers deck is made of maple and fiberglass which max load 265 lbs. High-quality PU wheels offer the great grip performance and smooth riding.
- WORLD-CLASS AFTER SALE: We guarantee every electric longboard has 12-month warranty, 3-month warranty for its accessories. Any customer service support needed, please contact us without hesitation. We are serving 24/7 online.
- ❃ Durable & Sturdy: The 31-inch deck is made of 8 layers of maple wood and a strong black grip belt, which can withstand the impact of skateboarding and learning new skills;
- ❃ Better Experience: Especially enlarged 63x51mm 80A soft PU wheels with ABEC-9 bearings, special design for hybrid freestyle, carving, cruising;
- ❃ Ideal for Beginners: With a tested maximum user weight of 220LB;
- ❃ No Assembly Required: Come with completed professional skateboard with All-in-one T-Tool;
- ❃ Great Gift: It is a great gift for who likes longboard skateboard, special for Christmas, Children's day..
Things to Look for Buying apollo quality longboard
When purchasing apollo quality longboard, you must be very careful and look at the quality and price of the product. These days, people are getting more conscious about the quality of the things they buy. This is why when it comes to buying apollo quality longboard, most of us tend to look for a good quality product. The best thing about this is that many companies produce high-quality apollo quality longboard and sell them reasonably.
So how do we choose such a apollo quality longboard? Well, some simple tips can help us choose a apollo quality longboard. These tips will help us in finding out the best one. Here’s how:
Here are some questions to ask yourself when selecting a product:
- What do I want to buy?
- Do I need it now or in the future?
- What features are important to me?
- How much do I need to spend?
- Will this product last?
- Is it worth the price?
- What are other people saying about this product?
- How do I know if it’s a good choice for me?
- How much am I willing to spend?
There are many things to consider when choosing a product, including:
The price of a apollo quality longboard is usually one of the first things people consider when looking to buy something new. The price range varies depending on what type of products you want to purchase. For example, you may find a high-end apollo quality longboard that is more expensive than the average price of similar products. However, this doesn’t always mean it will be a better product. Quality and durability are usually the most important factors when determining how much a apollo quality longboard should cost.
Quality of the Product
Product quality is another important factor when choosing a apollo quality longboard. You may want to look at how well-made it is and what materials were used to create it. For example, some products are made with cheap materials that don’t last very long.
Quality is also important when determining how much a apollo quality longboard should cost. If you buy high-quality products, they are often more expensive than low-quality ones. However, the price difference is worth it because you get better items that will last longer and work better for you.
When choosing a product, reliability is another important factor to consider. Reliability refers to a product’s length without breaking down or malfunctioning. It also refers to how easy it is for someone else to use it without having any issues with it.
If you’re looking for a reliable apollo quality longboard, you may want to consider one with plenty of positive reviews from other customers. You can also check the warranty on a product before purchasing it to see how long it will last under normal use and if there are any issues with parts breaking down over time.
Performance is always a factor when choosing a apollo quality longboard, but it’s especially important if you need something that will do the job well. If you want a good quality product, ensure its excellent performance. Some products may not perform well after some time, but some can last for many years without any problems. This is why it is important to check the performance before buying a product.
A good quality product will have many features that can make your life easier or better in some way or another. Features are also important when choosing a apollo quality longboard because they can affect how easy it is to use. However, some products have so many features that they become difficult to use! It’s always best to go for something simple rather than complicated and confusing!
A apollo quality longboard with good customer reviews is always a great place to start. Customer reviews can tell you whether a product has worked for other people and what they think of it. You can also find out if there are any common problems or issues with the item. The best way to find out about customer reviews is to look at the product page. If there are any, you’ll usually see a little star rating on the right of the page and possibly some reviews underneath it. If it’s a product on Amazon, you can also click the “reviews” button to see all of them in one place.