There are many 30 pound r134a available, so we analyzed some of the best options to make your shopping experience fast and efficient. Here are all of the best 30 pound r134as we tested, each earning its own award tailored to its specific strengths. Keep reading to learn more about choosing and using these products. Listed below are the top picks after extensive market analysis and product evaluation.
Top 10 Best 30 pound r134a Reviews – 2022
We researched the most sought-after 30 pound r134as in their respective categories and discovered that the best options are determined by their type, ease of application, longevity, versatility, and other special features included by select brands.
While looking for the best 30 pound r134a on the market, we found some of the best options were among the most popular for their ease of use, longevity, and value for the money. No matter the type, each of the below picks lasts for a long time.
1. Mastercool (67010) Blue DOT R134A Recovery Refrigerant Cylinder with Float Switch and 1/2″ Acme Connection – 30 lb. Capacity
- 30 LB DOT TANK with a Y valve for liquid and vapor
- REUSABLE and is AUS and Transport Canada (TC) approved and conforms to DOT-4BA400 specs and ARI guidelines
- UNPRESSURIZED AND SHIPPED EMPTY with dry air
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL REFRIGERANTS (CFC’s, HFC’s, HCFC’s and blends)
- 100% U. S. assembled and tested
Additional Info :
2. Robinair (34102) Refrigerant Tank for R-134a, refrigerant not included – 30 lbs. , Light Blue
- Refillable 30 pound refrigerant recovery tank for use with R-134a refrigerant (not included)
- Direct replacement tank for use with Robinair No. 34234, 34300-2K, 34800, 34134A, and 34134-2K Refrigerant Recovery/Recycling/Recharging Stations
- 1/2 inch ACME fittings on dual valves necessary for both recovery and recycling
- Tank is shipped with a nitrogen fill to prevent moisture contamination and must be evacuated before use
- Note: this tank DOES NOT include actual R-134A refrigerant – it is an empty tank (except for temporary nitrogen fill) designed for recovery use
Additional Info :
3. R134A Brass Adapter Fitting, 1/4″ Male to 1/2″ Female Refrigerant Tank Adapterr with Valve Core, Fits for AC Refrigerant System
- FITMENT — Brass vacuum pump adapter fitting R134A refrigerant tank adapter, connects R12 Hose to R134A refrigerant tank.
- PREMIUM QUALITY — R134A adapter is made of high quality brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability.
- EASY INSTALLATION — R134A refrigerant tank adapter is quick and easy to install, secure fit, no-leak connection.
- DIMENSION — 1/2’’ Female, 1/4’’ SAE Male Flare Adapter. Overall dimension 16mm/0.63″, length 32mm/1.27’’.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY — Order 1/4″ Male to 1/2″ Female adapter with valve core from Aupoko, we can provide 12 months warranty, should be there any question, please feel free to contact us.
4. ZeroR® AC Refrigerant | R134a Replacement | 12 6oz Cans / 1 Case for AC Recharge
- UNIVERSAL – ZeroR AC Refrigerant is a hydrocarbon that safely bonds with chemicals like R134a, R1234YF and R12. We can only advertise this product to be used in R134a systems due to EPA regulations in the USA on both R12 and R1234YF systems. EPA also prohibits mixing refrigerant types. See the description for all legal disclaimers.
- EASY – This product installs just as easily as any R134a products. Cans even have R134a threads and the majority of R134a can taps will work for these cans.
- 6oz CANS – Refrigerants are compressed gasses and are measured by weight, not by liquid volume such as water. All gasses compress differently and produce a different weight. ZeroR AC Refrigerant is low weight compared to R134a, but its performance is equal to 16oz of R134a.
- ECO FRIENDLY & USA MADE – ZeroR AC Refrigerant is a 100% Natural gas unlike R134a, R1234yf and R12. This product is Made in the USA.
- SAFE – ZeroR AC Refrigerant has a class 2.1 flammability rating just like the new R1234YF which is now used in 100% of newly manufactured vehicles. Under normal operating conditions this product presents no danger to its users when handled properly and used in systems approved for flammable refrigerants.
Additional Info :
5. National Refrigerant R134a for MVAC use in a 12-Ounce Self-Sealing Container, Pack of 6
6. Boltigen R134A Can Tap, R134A Self-Sealing and Puncture Style Refrigerant Can Tap Valves with Refrigerant Tank Adapters for Refilling Automotive Air Conditioning Systems
- You Will Receive: 1pc R134a self sealing can tap, 1pc R134a non self sealing can tap, 1 pc 6014 vacuum pump adapter 1/4 Flare Female to 1/2 Male, 1 pc 6015 R134A refrigerant tank adapter 1/2 Female to 1/4 Male Flare and 1 pc valve core remover, 5 pcs in total, valuable and practical kits of R134a can tap that meet your connectivity needs and provide convenience in your daily life.
- R134A CAN TAP: the R134a can taps are made of quality brass material, which has good durability and anti-rust, can deal with most extreme conditions, T handle for easy fingertip control, thickening seals to prevent leaking.
- REFRIGERANT ADAPTER: the vacuum pump adapter features quick and easy connection and disconnection with high flow, you can just hand tighten the vacuum pump adapter and get a good sealing, suitable for charging and service tools, such as vacuum pump, can tap or oil injector to adapt between R12, R22 system and R134a systems.
- Wide Compatibility: Our R134a self sealing can tap valve refrigerant dispenser and non-self sealing can tap valve with 1/2 female thread to compatible with 1/4″ SAE (R12 R22) female fitting AC charging hose, and it comes with R134A can tap refrigerant dispenser and tank adapter, compatible with both 1/4″ and 1/2″ female fittings ac charging hose, and opener connecting thread and interface thread is 1/2 inch, the can tap is only suitable for R-134a cans with 1/2’’ thread.
- SERVICE: Our QC department does 100% quality inspection on the R134A can tap and adapter before delivery. We will do 100% refund if the R134a valve tool is defective. If you have any questions about the can tap you have bought, please feel free to connect us. Your valuable suggestions and advice will be greatly appreciated by our team.
Additional Info :
7. Chemours Brand R134a for MVAC use in a 12-Ounce Self-Sealing Container (6)
8. Lu-Hawk R134A Self-Sealing, and Single Puncture Can Taps, with Valve Core Removal Tool.
- Works for all R-134A cans. Doesn’t matter if it is the new EPA-required self-sealing freon can or the old-style single puncture bottle we got you covered.
- Both our refrigerant can tap valves are made from brass, yes even the silver-colored self-sealing. The output is 1/4″ flare, with a NEW 1/2″ ACME adapter. We listen to what you the customer wants and have fixed the hose size issue with a free adapter.
- Our valve core removal tool works on all Schrader valves; from a compact car to a full-size Truck.
- When selecting tools we look at quality, and function only. That is why we supply brass valves instead of aluminum. If you’re not 100% satisfied please return it to Amazon. We buy tools we use on our vehicle, if it isn’t to your standard let us know.
- Only add R-134a to the low side (blue). “R134A flow” depends on the pressure differential between the can and the system. The can “cools” and the can pressure drops as you add it to the system slowing the flow of gas. Some people flip the can over and add liquid to speed things up, but if the liquid doesn’t disperse before the compressor it can destroy the compressor. The slowing is not due to the valve or any other tool, it is just how it works.
Additional Info :
9. Diesly ZeroR® R134a Refrigerant for MVAC use in a 12oz Self-Sealing Container (12 Pack)
- USA Made – All R134a from DiY Parts is made in the USA. Purchasing USA made refrigerants guarantee purity standards that will keep your A/C working for a long time.
- NEW GAS – We purchase our R134a multiple times per year ensuring you get freshly made refrigerant. Old refrigerants can begin to rust if there is any moisture present which is bad for your AC system.
- SSV CANS – Our cans are equipped with the 50 State compliant self-sealing valve design.Now you can easily store partially used R134a cans!
- Complies with Section 612 of the EPA Clean Air Act
- Returns: This item is considered a HazMat Material and as such is not returnable. It requires hazmat certification to ship. Amazon does not supply a Return label and the seller will not supply return labels for this type of products. Please contact seller for any help you might need in using the product.
Additional Info :
10. 6 Pieces 6015 R134A Brass Refrigerant Tank Adapter to R12 Fitting Adapter 1/2 Female to 1/4 Male Flare Adaptor Valve Core and 6014 Vacuum Pump Adapter 1/4 Inch Flare Female to 1/2 Inch Male
- You will receive: 3 sets are total of 6 pieces, including 3 pieces 6014 vacuum pump adapter and 3 pieces 6015 R134A refrigerant tank adapter, more convenient for you to use
- Practical adapters: these tank adapters are as charging and service tools, can be applied to vacuum pump, can tap or oil injector to adapt between R12, R22 system and R134A systems
- Function feature: these tank adapters provide a tight, secure, leak-free connection that allows you to quickly and easily connect and disconnect high flow
- Solid brass construction: these tank adapters are made of solid brass, sturdy to use, corrosion resistant, not easy to rust, you can use them for a long time
- Size details: the size of 6014 vacuum pump adapter is approx. 2.6 x 1.6 x 4.4 inches, the size of 6015 R134A refrigerant tank adapter is approx. 2.6 x 1.6 x 4.4 inches, please check the size carefully before purchasing
Additional Info :
What to Consider Before Buying 30 pound r134a
When shopping for a 30 pound r134a for your needs, it’s wise to look at the cost of the product, the process of proper use, the product you’re getting for the price, the cost of any other accessories if needed, and any additional factors like warranties and return policy. Each of these factors is examined in detail below. But there are quite a few points to keep in mind when considering which one to purchase. The following section will highlight those important considerations in smart shopping.
- Is it what I want? Make sure that the 30 pound r134a matches your expectations. Don’t buy the product if you doubt it will work for you. There’s no point in spending money on something if it isn’t going to make your life easier!
- What is the purpose? This is critical because it helps you narrow down your options. In other words, you don’t want to buy a hammer if you’re trying to drive in a nail.
- Can I afford it? As with any purchase, if you’re considering buying something expensive, ensure you have enough money for this purchase. You don’t want to get home only to find out that there isn’t enough money left for rent!
- Buy products with good quality over price or brand name. The price of a 30 pound r134a is not always an indicator of its quality or durability. Remember, it’s better to pay for something once than twice because of poor quality! Also, discover the brand’s reputation before deciding which product to buy since brands can sometimes be deceiving!
- Is there another option? If there are other options available for what you want, think about which one works best for your lifestyle and needs.
- Decide what you want beforehand. This can help narrow your search for a product and make it easier to find something that meets your needs.
- Research different brands and models before making a decision. Various sites offer product reviews from different manufacturers, so research before buying anything.
- Check out the warranty period. The longer the warranty lasts, the better — but be sure that any replacement parts are readily available when you need them!
The quality of a product is very important. It can be difficult to judge quality by appearance, but it’s much easier with products that have a long lifespan and are used daily. Quality products will last longer, require less maintenance and have fewer problems than lower-quality ones. They are also often more durable than similar products from other brands or companies. Quality should be one of your top priorities if you’re buying a 30 pound r134a for long-term use.
The most common quality indicators are materials and workmanship. A high-quality product will be made from high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting, as well as well-made with attention to detail. Look for things like sturdiness in the design and construction of the product, as well as its ability to withstand use over time and resist wear and tear.
Another important factor that must be considered while buying 30 pound r134a is its material. The material from which something is made can affect its durability and overall performance. Materials used in making different products also differ from one another, so it is necessary to check whether they are good or bad for us or not. If they harm our health, we should avoid buying such products at all costs as they can cause serious damage to our health.
Sometimes features are more important than quality or cost. Features are the additional benefits a 30 pound r134a offers its users. Features can range from extra safety features to better performance and more comfort. It is always a good idea to check out what features a product has before buying it because these can affect your experience with the product in many ways. In this case, you need to find out what features are available to determine which products meet your needs best.
The price of a 30 pound r134a is an important factor in buying decisions. The price of a product may be the only thing that matters to some people. For others, it is only one factor when making a purchase decision. Some people will not buy a product if they think it is too expensive. They may not even consider buying it if the price is too high. Other people do not worry about price and will buy almost anything if they believe the product will meet their needs or wants.
The next thing to consider is whether you have enough money to buy the 30 pound r134a or not. If you want to buy a new laptop, then it’s better to check its price first before anything else. If you want to buy something more expensive, then it’s best if you can afford it so that you don’t have any problems later on when making payments for the item. If you have enough money to buy the product, then it would be better if you do so because there are many other things for which you can use this money. But if there is no way that you can afford such an expensive product, then it would be better if you do not buy it.
Customer reviews are extremely helpful when trying to find the best product for your needs because they give you an idea of what other users think about a particular product or brand before you invest in it yourself. You can find out whether a 30 pound r134a has good customer service or if it’s durable enough for everyday use by reading reviews online before making a purchase decision.