There are many 1000 watt class d amp available, so we analyzed some of the best options to make your shopping experience fast and efficient. Here are all of the best 1000 watt class d amps we tested, each earning its own award tailored to its specific strengths. Keep reading to learn more about choosing and using these products. Listed below are the top picks after extensive market analysis and product evaluation.
Top 10 Best 1000 watt class d amp Reviews – 2022
We researched the most sought-after 1000 watt class d amps in their respective categories and discovered that the best options are determined by their type, ease of application, longevity, versatility, and other special features included by select brands.
While looking for the best 1000 watt class d amp on the market, we found some of the best options were among the most popular for their ease of use, longevity, and value for the money. No matter the type, each of the below picks lasts for a long time.
1. 1000W Monoblock Amplifier Class D Amp Car Audio Bass Knob Audiopipe APMN-1300
- Monoblock 1000W RMS
- Bass Boost: 0dB – 12dB ; Bass Boost Frequency: 30Hz -80Hz
- Frequency Response: 30Hz – 180Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: >70dB
- Input Sensitivity: 0.2V – 5V
Additional Info :
2. Hifonics ZTH-1025.4D Zeus Theta Compact Full Range 4 Channel Car Audio Amplifier (Silver) – Class D Amp, 1000-Watt, Onboard Electronic Crossover, Built-in Bass Control, Bridgeable
- CLASS D AMPLIFIER – Class D topology ensures high efficiency with big power and a small footprint. This mono amplifier was built for driving subwoofers and subwoofer systems, maintaining the highest sound quality sound for your car audio.
- BRIDGEABLE – Full range, four channel amplifier with flexible installation allows this amp to run in four channel or bridged mono mode, giving you the options you need to maximize the output of your car audio.
- BUILT FOR POWERFUL SOUND – Minimize heat generation with the PWM MOSFET power supply providing stability through the PC board. Old school Hifonics aluminum heat sink maintains superior heat dissipation to keep your car audio sounding smooth.
- CONTROL YOUR AUDIO – Control of amplifier output with onboard electronic crossover to tailor specific frequencies to speakers and subs. LED system protection allows you to monitor overload and speaker shortages with illuminated indicators.
- HIGH QUALITY CONNECTIONS – Secure molded connection terminal for all power, ground and speaker connections. Angled for ease of access while creating a clean wire management profile, to keep your vehicle looking clean while delivering optimal power.
Additional Info :
3. Orion Cobalt Monoblock Amplifier – Class D Amplifier 1000W RMS 2000W Max, Car Electronics Car Audio Stereo Subwoofer 1 Ohm Stable Bass Boost MOSFET Full Range Amplifier for Car Speakers Sub Amp
- QUALITY – This Class D Monoblock Amplifier exhibits quality frequency response rates and crossover network which places this amp at a prominent place. Durable design and highly efficient performance makes this mono sub amp stand out amongst the others.
- 1 Ohm Stable – This cobalt subwoofer amplifier for car speakers is able to power loads of 1 Ohm on a continuous basis without facing any difficulties like overheating, making extra sounds. This Class D amplifier is designed to power subwoofers that have a constant demand of high power in order to operate effectively
- Low/High Level Inputs – The monoblock subwoofer amplifier for car stereo speakers with mosfet power supply comes with low/high level inputs. A low level (RCA) input is measured in voltages. A high level (+/- wire) input is measured in wattages. Both essentially carry signal from your receiver to your amplifier to your speakers
- Features – The monoblock bass boost amplifier has features like – Frequency Response: 10~250HZ, Low Pass Filter, Bass Boost, Subsonic Control, Remote Bass Knob, MOSFET Power Supply, Thermal Protection, Phase Shift
- Power – This Class D 2000 watt Amplifier has a power rating distribution as followed 2000 X 1 MAX @ 1 OHM. The monoblock amplifier for car speakers also provides a 2-way protection circuitry as a part of its design.
4. Bully Performance Audio BP-1000.1 | 1 Channel Class D Power Amplifier | 1000 Watts RMS | Monoblock Amplifier| Bass Amp for Subwoofers
- 1000 Watts RMS at 1 Ohm
- Digital Display Bass Knob Included
- Variable Low Pass Electronic Crossover
- Extra Heavy Heat Sink For Better Dissipation
- Military Spec Audiophile Grade Components
5. DS18 ZR1000.1D Car Amplifier 1-Channel Class D Monoblock Amp 1000 Watts RMS – Remote BASS Knob Included
- The ZR Series amps are sure to power all your subwoofers with great sound acuity and massive bass frequency responses.
- They have been designed to efficiently pump out hard hitting bass and put your subwoofers at their maximum potential.
- Easily tuned, The ZR1000.1D comes with Lowpass and Subsonic filters to help you set to the perfect frequency for your music preference.
- The included bass knob will help you attenuate your bass with a quick turn of the dial to tune in your bass volume with every song you play.
- The ZR1000.1D is made to deliver 1000 watts RMS @ 1-Ohm, 650 watts RMS @ 2-Ohms, and 380 watts RMS @ 4 ohms giving you the perfect power for your bass.
6. Soundstream SM4.10000D 1000W Max 4 Channel Stealth Series Marine Grade Class D Amplifier – SM4.1000D
- 90 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms (125 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms)
- 250 watts x 2 bridged at 4 ohms
- Mosfet power supply. Quick Disconnect RCA/High Level Wire Harness
- Preamp and speaker-level inputs
- Variable high- and low-pass filters (35-250 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
Additional Info :
7. Autotek MM2020.1D The Mean Machine Amp (Monoblock, Class D, 2,000 Watts)
- 2,000 watts mono bridged x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 500 watts x 1 @ 4 ohms
- 1,000 watts x 1 @ 2 ohms
- 0 to 12 dB bass boost
- Road Worthy TCID (Twin Coil Isolation Design) and Pro-Fi High Speed MOSFETS bring extreme power with high sound quality and minimum distortion levels
Additional Info :
8. Audiopipe Class D Power Amplifier 1000W, BLK
- Amplifier 1000W
- Package Weight: 3.992 kilograms
Additional Info :
9. Rockville RXD-M1 2000 Watt/1000w RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Amplifier Car Audio Amp
- Rockville RXD-M1 2000 Watt/1000 Watt RMS Mono Class D 1 Ohm Car Stereo Amplifier With Optical Coupler Technology.
- CEA Compliant Power Ratings: 1 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 2 Ohm 350 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N. 4 Ohm: 250 Watts x 1 Channel <1% THD+N).
- RMS Power Ratings: 1 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm 700 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 500 Watts x 1 Channel.
- Peak: 1 Ohm: 2000 Watts x 1 Channel. 2 Ohm 1400 Watts x 1 Channel. 4 Ohm: 1000 Watts x 1 Channel.
- High-Speed MOSFET Power Supply. Optical Coupler Class “D” Technology. Studio-Grade Bipolar Output Stage Transistors.
- Now exclusively with “Professional Peak Limiter Circuitry” which guarantees distortion free musical playback at all levels.
- Fully Adjustable 12dB / Octave Crossover with Differential Circuitry. Low Pass Filter: 50Hz – 250Hz. Subsonic Filter: 15Hz – 55Hz. Phase Control Switch.
- Full IC-Controlled Protection Circuitry. Remote Dashboard Subwoofer Control. Fully Adjustable 12dB Bass Equalizer. Mute and Delay Soft Start System.
- RCA Preamp Line Output. 8 Volt Preamp Circuitry. Status Mode LED Indicator. Minimum THD at Rated Power: 100dB.
- Frequency Response: 10Hz – 500KHz. Damping Factor: > 200 @ 100Hz. 50 Amp Maxi Fuse. Dimensions: (W x H x L) 8.5″ x 1.8″ x 12.5″.
Additional Info :
10. OSD Audio 1000W Mono-Channel Class D Subwoofer Amplifier – Onboard DSP, 4-8 Ohm – SMP500
- The SMP500 is designed for use with higher wattage passive subwoofers that require external power with up to 1000 watts power peak / 400 watts RMS with 4 ohms. It has highly efficient Class D technology to run cool under demanding loads.
- SOUND QUALITY: Get a deep, crisp, clean low-frequency sound effect in dedicated home theater systems and media rooms to improve the overall sound quality of surround sound systems with dual 100/220 voltage.
- BASS: This amplifier improves bass response of passive subs with a variable high-cut filter and a front panel control knob that routes higher frequencies to main speakers for low frequency sound effects.
- CONTROL FEATURES: The SMP500 includes front-mounted power and back panel adjustable gain. A volume control limiter protects the woofers while low and high level pass-through inputs/outputs for greater flexibility.
- DESIGN: Rack mountable, the SMP500 supplies in-wall or stand-alone subwoofers with the power they need. CE & ETL rated with an auto sensing feature that automatically turns the amp on or off when a signal is detected. A remote control is included.
Additional Info :
What to Consider Before Buying 1000 watt class d amp
When shopping for a 1000 watt class d amp for your needs, it’s wise to look at the cost of the product, the process of proper use, the product you’re getting for the price, the cost of any other accessories if needed, and any additional factors like warranties and return policy. Each of these factors is examined in detail below. But there are quite a few points to keep in mind when considering which one to purchase. The following section will highlight those important considerations in smart shopping.
- Is it what I want? Make sure that the 1000 watt class d amp matches your expectations. Don’t buy the product if you doubt it will work for you. There’s no point in spending money on something if it isn’t going to make your life easier!
- What is the purpose? This is critical because it helps you narrow down your options. In other words, you don’t want to buy a hammer if you’re trying to drive in a nail.
- Can I afford it? As with any purchase, if you’re considering buying something expensive, ensure you have enough money for this purchase. You don’t want to get home only to find out that there isn’t enough money left for rent!
- Buy products with good quality over price or brand name. The price of a 1000 watt class d amp is not always an indicator of its quality or durability. Remember, it’s better to pay for something once than twice because of poor quality! Also, discover the brand’s reputation before deciding which product to buy since brands can sometimes be deceiving!
- Is there another option? If there are other options available for what you want, think about which one works best for your lifestyle and needs.
- Decide what you want beforehand. This can help narrow your search for a product and make it easier to find something that meets your needs.
- Research different brands and models before making a decision. Various sites offer product reviews from different manufacturers, so research before buying anything.
- Check out the warranty period. The longer the warranty lasts, the better — but be sure that any replacement parts are readily available when you need them!
The quality of a product is very important. It can be difficult to judge quality by appearance, but it’s much easier with products that have a long lifespan and are used daily. Quality products will last longer, require less maintenance and have fewer problems than lower-quality ones. They are also often more durable than similar products from other brands or companies. Quality should be one of your top priorities if you’re buying a 1000 watt class d amp for long-term use.
The most common quality indicators are materials and workmanship. A high-quality product will be made from high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting, as well as well-made with attention to detail. Look for things like sturdiness in the design and construction of the product, as well as its ability to withstand use over time and resist wear and tear.
Another important factor that must be considered while buying 1000 watt class d amp is its material. The material from which something is made can affect its durability and overall performance. Materials used in making different products also differ from one another, so it is necessary to check whether they are good or bad for us or not. If they harm our health, we should avoid buying such products at all costs as they can cause serious damage to our health.
Sometimes features are more important than quality or cost. Features are the additional benefits a 1000 watt class d amp offers its users. Features can range from extra safety features to better performance and more comfort. It is always a good idea to check out what features a product has before buying it because these can affect your experience with the product in many ways. In this case, you need to find out what features are available to determine which products meet your needs best.
The price of a 1000 watt class d amp is an important factor in buying decisions. The price of a product may be the only thing that matters to some people. For others, it is only one factor when making a purchase decision. Some people will not buy a product if they think it is too expensive. They may not even consider buying it if the price is too high. Other people do not worry about price and will buy almost anything if they believe the product will meet their needs or wants.
The next thing to consider is whether you have enough money to buy the 1000 watt class d amp or not. If you want to buy a new laptop, then it’s better to check its price first before anything else. If you want to buy something more expensive, then it’s best if you can afford it so that you don’t have any problems later on when making payments for the item. If you have enough money to buy the product, then it would be better if you do so because there are many other things for which you can use this money. But if there is no way that you can afford such an expensive product, then it would be better if you do not buy it.
Customer reviews are extremely helpful when trying to find the best product for your needs because they give you an idea of what other users think about a particular product or brand before you invest in it yourself. You can find out whether a 1000 watt class d amp has good customer service or if it’s durable enough for everyday use by reading reviews online before making a purchase decision.