There are many 10 mile point to point wireless bridge available, so we analyzed some of the best options to make your shopping experience fast and efficient. Here are all of the best 10 mile point to point wireless bridges we tested, each earning its own award tailored to its specific strengths. Keep reading to learn more about choosing and using these products. Listed below are the top picks after extensive market analysis and product evaluation.
Top 10 Best 10 mile point to point wireless bridge Reviews – 2022
We researched the most sought-after 10 mile point to point wireless bridges in their respective categories and discovered that the best options are determined by their type, ease of application, longevity, versatility, and other special features included by select brands.
While looking for the best 10 mile point to point wireless bridge on the market, we found some of the best options were among the most popular for their ease of use, longevity, and value for the money. No matter the type, each of the below picks lasts for a long time.
1. Cambium Networks ePMP Force 180 Bridge-in-a-Box Plug-n-Play Outdoor Wireless Ethernet Bridge – Pre-paired Point-to-Point (PTP) link – 10 Mile Wireless Range – 5GHz – 200 Mbps Throughput (C058900B072A)
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE PLUG-N-PLAY OUTDOOR WIRELESS ETHERNET BRIDGE: The two pre-paired Force 180 5 GHz units use ePTP proprietary protocol to support longer ranges, lower latency and deliver greater performance.
- 10 MILE RANGE WITH UP TO 200 MBPS THROUGHPUT: Quickly support any application requiring network extension. Extend your local network to a remote building or extend your Wi-Fi link to another location.
- COST-EFFECTIVE SOLUTION FOR WIRELESS BACKHAUL: Easily and securely transmit data from CCTV/Security networks and self-install cameras. Our tamper-resistant ePMP units won’t back down to interference.
- INTEGRATED SECURITY FEATURES: Built-in 128 bit AES military-grade data encryption and RADIUS-based authentication ensures that your data is always protected when using the wireless bridge system.
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING YOU NEED: Each box contains 2 pre-paired ePMP Force 180 devices with integrated 16 dBi patch antennas and gigabit Ethernet ports, adjustable mounting brackets and set-up instructions.
Additional Info :
2. EnGenius Technologies ENH500v3 Wi-Fi 5 Wave 2 Outdoor AC867 5GHz Plug-n-Play Wireless Bridge, PTP/PTMP, IP55, 27dBm, 16 dBi High-Gain Antenna, Long Range up to 5 Miles, Gigabit Port [2-Pack]
- [Wi-Fi 5 Device] Capable of speeds up to 867 Mbps on 5 GHz, 3x faster than N300 bridges
- [No Trenching] Simulate ethernet connections without the need of excessive cabling
- [PoE Enabled] Allows for easy & hassle-free deployment
- [High Powered] 27 dBm high transmit power extends Wi-Fi building-to-building
- [Integrated Antennas] High Gain 16 dBi Integrated Directional Antennas built into the device extends networks up to 5 miles
- [No Performance Bottlenecking] 10/100/1000 Ethernet Port allows the network to perform at its full potential (867mbps)
Additional Info :
3. TRENDnet 10dBi Wireless N300 Outdoor PoE Pre-configured Point-to-Point Bridge Bundle Kit, TEW-740APBO2K, 2 x Pre-configured Wireless N Access Points, IPX6 Rated Housing, Built-in 10 dBi Antennas white
- POINT TO POINT BRIDGE:2 10 dBi Outdoor PoE Access Points with wireless N300 point-to-point networking (2.4 GHz)
- PRECONFIGURED KIT: 2 x Preconfigured Wireless N access points. Reduce installation and setup time with this preconfigured and pre-encrypted long range wireless bridge kit
- POE POWER ADAPTER: Included power adapter provides power and data over a single Ethernet cable with a maximum distance of 60 m (197 ft.)
- WIRELESS N300 (2.4 GHz): The N300 Oudoor access point kit is compliant with 802.11b/g/n technology (2.4 GHz) with data rates up to 300 Mbps
- WIRELESS MODES: Supports Access Point (AP), Wireless Distribution System (WDS), Client Bridge + AP, Wireless ISP (WISP) + AP, CPE + AP, and control AP (CAP) modes
- OUTDOOR READY: The PoE Access Point has a durable enclosure with an IPX6 outdoor weather rating. Operating Temperature of -20 – 60° C (-4 – 140° F).
- DIRECTIONAL ANTENNA: The 10 dBi Access Point has a built-in 10 dBi directional antenna
Additional Info :
4. Wireless Bridge, UeeVii 5.8G Outdoor CPE Point to Point Long Range Access with 14DBi High Gain 22 Mimo Antenna, PoE Adapter, 2 RJ45 LAN Ethernet Port, 2-Pack
- CPE450 is a 5.8G Long Range WiFi Extender Outdoor Wireless Bridge CPE with an LED display. Point-to-point pairing can be done by dialing without having to access the GUI, avoid the complex setup program, save much human work and cost, and make the long-range wireless coverage, data transmission and wireless monitoring simple and professional
- 100Mpbs digital display bridge, transmission/receiver automatic networking, support point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, transmission/receiver flexible switching. WDS networking mode, video network dual compatible.Deep protocol optimization for wireless video surveillance transmission to ensure high-speed video transmission and smooth video surveillance, and the underlying wireless driver is optimized in-depth, with stronger anti-interference ability and better stability
- Adopting low power consumption and high-performance design, the RF index and radiation index are in full compliance with national standards(FCC). Supports dynamic MIMO power saving mode (DMPS) and automatic power-saving transmission (APSD)， supports 24V POE power supply, is easy to install and deploy, simplifies construction, safe and reliable
- Automatic power adjustment to adapt to environmental changes, ensuring smooth video regardless of ultra-close distance, transmission distance up to 3km(Barrier-free), actual application distance should be less than 3KM
- The FCC ID: 2A6EJ-CPE450, This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1)This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation. Accurate Operating Frequencies: The frequency range that complies with FCC Rule Parts 15E is 5180.1-5240.0 MHZ and 5745.0-5825.0 MHZ
Additional Info :
5. Ubiquiti LBE-M5-23-US 5GHz 2-Pack LiteBeam M5 23dBi Outdoor airMAX CPE up to 10+ km
- Pole Mounting Kit (Included)
Additional Info :
6. KuWFi 2-Pack Wireless Ethernet Bridge, 900Mbps Long Range WiFi Access Point 5.8G Outdoor AP CPE Kit IP65 Waterproof WiFi Bridge Point to Point Support 2KM for PTP/PTMP(Pre-Program)
- 【What KuWFi CPE200 is】an 11AC 5GHz 900Mbps wireless bridge point to point outdoor CPE Kit with ethernet port. The Wi-Fi range to up to 2KM and with LED display to configure the PT/PTMP connection, more stable Support AP and bridge operation mode, simple to built the PTP/PTMP connections, meet with multiple Wi-Fi transmission scheme demands. Outdoor Wireless CPE Bridge Waterproof, dust proof, lighting protection. Operating Temperature: -30℃-55℃ Storage Temp: -40℃-70℃
- 【Multiple operation mode,suit for different network & environment】 Connect an IP Surveillance Camera to CPE200’s secondary port and utilize its long-range connectivity to send surveillance video back through the wireless network for extended surveillance coverage. Tethering a series of IP Cameras to the CPE200 gives you ‘eyes on’ places you might not otherwise see. Easy to set CPE with IP cameras and networks DVR
- 【Point to Point Connection for Wireless Coverage】 Multi-Mode wireless wifi bridge with ethernet port and LED display: Support Wireless AP, Repeater operation mode; Support SSID broadcasting, Multi SSID up to 4; Support DHCP server; WiFi coverage before 2 houses with 2KM distance. It transmits via wireless WiFi, reducing the trouble of wiring cable
- 【Tips on product how to use 】Its LED Display can show operation mode/channel/signal strength, its H/C switch ctrl the Master/Slave units, no need to access into GUI, press reset 1s will automatic paired; avoid the complex setup program. If it is passing the wrong gateway and DNS information. You can try to put a manual IP address with Gateway address from the original modem along with your choice of DNS
- 【Customer Service】For 30 days after the date of purchase, return your undamaged KuWFi product and receive a full refund for ANY reason.12-month warranty for quality-related issues For 12 months after the date of purchase we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT OR FULL REFUND
Additional Info :
|Color||100Mbps Port 2KM|
7. UeeVii Point to Point Wireless Bridge, 5.8Ghz 100Mbps Outdoor CPE 3KM Long Range Transmission Distance with 14DBi High Gain Directional Antenna, PoE Adapter,2 RJ45, for Barn Garage Shop, 2-Pack
- CPE028 is an outdoor high power and high-performance CPE, which works at 5G frequency. It supports Point to Point and Point to Multi-Point wireless connection. The transmission speed between 2 bridges max is 300Mbps. The highest network speed that can be achieved max is 100Mbps. To achieve the CPE function, one needs to act as a receiver and the other one as a transmitter.
- 3KM Transmission distance: 3 km (visible unobstructed environment), actual application distance should be less than 3KM. Built-in 14DBi directional antenna can significantly improve the transmission and reception performance of wireless signals. Trees will not block the transmission speed of the wireless bridge, suitable for warehouses or garages next to your house.
- Low Interference: 5G frequency makes it have better anti-interference performance, good compatibility, and strong anti-adjacent channel interference, better than 2.4 G traditional CPE; it can automatically adjust to the optimal transmission speed according to the actual signal strength and transmission distance.
- Support PoE power supply (50 meters) power supply, easy to install, and save cost, and compliance with 5.8GHz IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11n standard, support CSMA/CA, CSMA/CD, TCP/IP, PPPoE, DHCP, ICMP, NAT protocol.
Additional Info :
8. 5.8G Wireless Bridge PTMP WiFi PTP Point to Point Long Range Outdoor Wireless Access Point Extender Network CPE 2KM Transmission Distance with 12DBi Antenna 2 LAN 100MBps 24V PoE Power Supply 2 Pack
- Bluedery CPE220 network bridge is a 5.8G Long Range WiFi Extender Outdoor WiFi ethernet bridge with a digital display. It complies with the 802.11a and 802.11n, standards to ensure interoperability. Point-to-point pairing also can be done by dialing without having to access the GUI, avoid the complex setup program, save much human work and cost, make the long-range wireless coverage, data transmit, and wireless monitoring simple and professional.
- PTMP Pre-programmed: The installation of this WiFi outdoor extender aka long range outdoor wireless access point extender is very simple. Simply connect the both bridges to PoE adapters through the ethernet cables, system will power on, and wait for 1 minute for the both equipment to pair and connect together, the “Link” green LED indicator will turn on to indicate that the both bridges have been paired successfully.
- Using 5.8G / 100Mbps wireless transmission rate between wireless ethernet bridge can support 1.2 miles transmission distance (Barrier-free), and can provide up to 100Mbps wired network speed, suitable for connecting the networks in 2 or more buildings, internet access sharing, remote video camera surveillance, or remote network WiFi access.
- Long Range WiFi Extender Point to Point Mode: Connect both outdoor WiFi extender to the PoE power adapter will auto pair, no need connects to computer for the complicated configuration, at point-to-point mode can use for long range video surveillance and internet network sharing, the master bridge output WiFi hot point, you can enter password to get access, extend the WiFi access coverage up to 1.2 miles in 60 degrees angle of the front direction.
- Point to Multiple Point Mode: suit for the video surveillance DVR system to receives the IP cameras video stream for different building or place, the master bridge connects to the DVR system, and the slave bridges connects to the IP cameras, This network bridge aka long range WiFi outdoor wireless access point extender can facilitate you manage different building’s IP cameras in one system without wiring.
Additional Info :
9. 5.8GHz Outdoor Wireless Bridge Point to Point Access PTP/PTMP Plug & Play CPE Network 300Mbps 1.2ML Long Range WiFi Extender with 12DBI High Gain Antenna,POE Power Adapter
- [Point to Point Wireles Bridge]:CPE355 is a 5.8G long range wifi extender which comply with the IEEE802.11a and IEEE802.11n standards to ensure interoperability.The 5.8G wireless bridge outdoor is capble sharing internet to remote location up to 2KM(Barrier Free) and its point to point paring function save you much time and effort from complex wire setup process.It is a simple,easy and professional way for long range wireless coverage,data transmit,wireless monitoring.
- Easy to Installation – Pre-configured CPE Kit with build in 10dBi panel antenna, the transmit/receive (point to point )wireless distance more than 1-2KM meters.suitable for long range video transmission point to point wifi cover, It support Wireless AP, Wireless Repeater, Bridge mode, default Pre-program WDS mode ,no need seting , it can work two unit at the same time , no need long cable for connect to camera with your PC
- Long Range Transmission Distance – Up to 2km (visible unobstructed environment), actual application distance should be less than 2KM. Built-in 10DBi directional antenna can significantly improve the transmission and reception performance of wireless signals. Trees will not block the transmission speed of the wireless bridge, suitable for warehouses or garages next to your house
- Widely Applications – Any place required cameras Point to Point/Multi-Point connection Client Bridge for Elevator Monitornetworks. Outdoor CPE Connect an IP Wireless Camera to a secondary port and utilize its long-range connectivity to send video back through the wireless network for extended coverage
- Built for Outdoor Wi-Fi Coverage – IP66-rated weatherproof housing that ensures continued operation on harsh outdoor environments or in climates of extreme cold,heat or continuous moisture.Lightning Protection,Waterproof,Dustproof,Antifreeze,High-Temperature Resistant, With software-enabled PoE output,the secondary Ethernet port can power an external device,such as a PoE security camera,for seamless IP video integration
Additional Info :
10. The EZ-Bridge-Lite EZBR-0214+ High Power Outdoor Wireless Point to Point System
- The EZ-Bridge-LT+ is a high power outdoor 250mW wireless bridge system operating in the 2.4GHz unlicensed frequency spectrum providing real world thruput up to 100 Mb/sec.
- It complies with the 802.11g and n standards to insure interoperability.
- The EZ-Bridge-LT+ creates a transparent wireless bridge between two networks up to 3 miles apart with good line of sight.
- It is the perfect plug and play solution for connecting the networks in two or more buildings, internet access sharing, remote video surveillance or remote network access.
- Multiple EZ-Bridge-LT+ units can be connected in a mesh configuration to allow interconnecting more than two sites.
Additional Info :
What to Consider Before Buying 10 mile point to point wireless bridge
When shopping for a 10 mile point to point wireless bridge for your needs, it’s wise to look at the cost of the product, the process of proper use, the product you’re getting for the price, the cost of any other accessories if needed, and any additional factors like warranties and return policy. Each of these factors is examined in detail below. But there are quite a few points to keep in mind when considering which one to purchase. The following section will highlight those important considerations in smart shopping.
- Is it what I want? Make sure that the 10 mile point to point wireless bridge matches your expectations. Don’t buy the product if you doubt it will work for you. There’s no point in spending money on something if it isn’t going to make your life easier!
- What is the purpose? This is critical because it helps you narrow down your options. In other words, you don’t want to buy a hammer if you’re trying to drive in a nail.
- Can I afford it? As with any purchase, if you’re considering buying something expensive, ensure you have enough money for this purchase. You don’t want to get home only to find out that there isn’t enough money left for rent!
- Buy products with good quality over price or brand name. The price of a 10 mile point to point wireless bridge is not always an indicator of its quality or durability. Remember, it’s better to pay for something once than twice because of poor quality! Also, discover the brand’s reputation before deciding which product to buy since brands can sometimes be deceiving!
- Is there another option? If there are other options available for what you want, think about which one works best for your lifestyle and needs.
- Decide what you want beforehand. This can help narrow your search for a product and make it easier to find something that meets your needs.
- Research different brands and models before making a decision. Various sites offer product reviews from different manufacturers, so research before buying anything.
- Check out the warranty period. The longer the warranty lasts, the better — but be sure that any replacement parts are readily available when you need them!
The quality of a product is very important. It can be difficult to judge quality by appearance, but it’s much easier with products that have a long lifespan and are used daily. Quality products will last longer, require less maintenance and have fewer problems than lower-quality ones. They are also often more durable than similar products from other brands or companies. Quality should be one of your top priorities if you’re buying a 10 mile point to point wireless bridge for long-term use.
The most common quality indicators are materials and workmanship. A high-quality product will be made from high-quality materials that are durable and long-lasting, as well as well-made with attention to detail. Look for things like sturdiness in the design and construction of the product, as well as its ability to withstand use over time and resist wear and tear.
Another important factor that must be considered while buying 10 mile point to point wireless bridge is its material. The material from which something is made can affect its durability and overall performance. Materials used in making different products also differ from one another, so it is necessary to check whether they are good or bad for us or not. If they harm our health, we should avoid buying such products at all costs as they can cause serious damage to our health.
Sometimes features are more important than quality or cost. Features are the additional benefits a 10 mile point to point wireless bridge offers its users. Features can range from extra safety features to better performance and more comfort. It is always a good idea to check out what features a product has before buying it because these can affect your experience with the product in many ways. In this case, you need to find out what features are available to determine which products meet your needs best.
The price of a 10 mile point to point wireless bridge is an important factor in buying decisions. The price of a product may be the only thing that matters to some people. For others, it is only one factor when making a purchase decision. Some people will not buy a product if they think it is too expensive. They may not even consider buying it if the price is too high. Other people do not worry about price and will buy almost anything if they believe the product will meet their needs or wants.
The next thing to consider is whether you have enough money to buy the 10 mile point to point wireless bridge or not. If you want to buy a new laptop, then it’s better to check its price first before anything else. If you want to buy something more expensive, then it’s best if you can afford it so that you don’t have any problems later on when making payments for the item. If you have enough money to buy the product, then it would be better if you do so because there are many other things for which you can use this money. But if there is no way that you can afford such an expensive product, then it would be better if you do not buy it.
Customer reviews are extremely helpful when trying to find the best product for your needs because they give you an idea of what other users think about a particular product or brand before you invest in it yourself. You can find out whether a 10 mile point to point wireless bridge has good customer service or if it’s durable enough for everyday use by reading reviews online before making a purchase decision.